For personal assistance, head to Simucube's friendly user community or official customer service:
- Simucube Discord channel
- Simucube community forum
- Simucube customer service
- Contact support
Frequently Asked Questions about ActivePedal.
Red circle indicator on device in Tuner¶
This means that device has faulted. The faults are cleared by pressing a button "Clear faults" on top of device panel.
No Simucube Link Hub -message in Tuner¶
Make sure that USB-cable is connected to Simucube Link Hub and computer. Press USB-cable hard enough to Simucube Link Hub USB-connector to make sure it is properly connected.
Simucube Link Hub led indicators¶
These are valid after first firmware update.
- No light: Not connected to computer.
- Continuous light: Connected to computer and ActivePedal
- Double blink: No connected devices.
ActivePedal Led indicators¶
- Continuous purple: Disabled.
- Blinking blue: Moving to rest position.
- Continuous green: ActivePedal Active.
- Blinking yellow: Calibration is ongoing.
- Rapid cyan blinking: Safe mode. This means that load sensor is not used. Indicated in Tuner as fault.
- Rapid red blinking: FAULT
- Orange / Rapid white blinking: Firmware update
- Double white blink: Not connected to Simucube Link Hub.
- Slow red blink: Warning.